Learning to Build Intimacy: Intensive Therapy Services in Pasadena
Drs. Bill & Ginger Bercaw, along with Dr. Piper Grant, provide couples intensive therapy sessions (“intensives”) based on their Sexual Reintegration Therapy™ (SRT) treatment model at California Center for Healing. Pasadena couples looking to strengthen their bond or recover after betrayal benefit from this approach to therapy.
The greatest challenge couples face after a sexual betrayal is learning how to create the emotional and sexual intimacy that both partners want. To support recovering couples toward this goal, intensives allow couples to develop the intimacy building skills – in the living room and the bedroom – that have helped countless others to heal their broken bond and emerge stronger than ever.
How Intensives Help You Have a Healthy Relationship
A Sexual Reintegration Therapy (SRT) Intensive for Recovering Couples is comprised of private therapy sessions, small group processing, and topical lectures at California Center for Healing. These intensive therapy sessions help you find the path back to a healthy relationship. Intensives address:
- Building a foundation of trust to allow for emotional & sexual connection
- Addressing feelings of sexual inadequacy & shame
- Overcoming sexual “shutdown”/anorexia & sexual dysfunction
- Strengthening communication through functional boundaries
- Integrating emotional intimacy with sexual intimacy
- Creating a customized “lifetime blueprint” for your relationship
- Expanding healthy sexuality
Perhaps you are a couple who wants to jump-start their treatment right off the bat. Or perhaps you are a couple who wants to take a big step forward after already having been at it for a while. Either way, an intensive with us could be just what you are looking for.
Please contact us to schedule an intensive session or register now.