The talk will cover:
- How to become an “Askable Parent” to your child regarding questions about sexuality
- How to establish yourself as your child’s “Trusted Ally” so YOU are the one your child keeps coming to for information and guidance on all sexual matters.
- Physical Changes: How to give your children accurate, age-appropriate information about their developing bodies
- Helping your child develop respect for and positive connection to his/her body
- Beginning to convey your family’s values around healthy sexuality with your children (Note: The first conversation is not with your kids…)
- The HPV vaccine: Should we have our children vaccinated and when should we start?
Back to top
| || || || |