Thankfully, we live in an age when there is an abundance of highly valuable information available on relationships and wellbeing.
The following list of websites and books are perfect examples of such resources:
Sexual Addiction Recovery
Sexual Addiction and Sexual Recovery
- Patrick Carnes: Out of the Shadows.
- Patrick Carnes: Don’t Call It Love: Recovery From Sexual Addiction.
- Patrick Carnes: Contrary to Love.
- Patrick Carnes: Facing the Shadow: Starting Sexual and Relationship Recovery.
- Patrick Carnes, David L. Delmonico, Elizabeth Griffin, with Joseph Moriarity: In The Shadow of the Net: Breaking Free of
- Compulsive Online Sexual Behavior.
- Patrick Carnes. Sexual Anorexia.
- Alexandra Katehakis: Erotic Intelligence. **(An in depth look at healthy sexuality after sex addiction) Deborah Corley and
- Jennifer Schneider: Disclosing Secrets (2nd Edition).
- Ralph Earle and Gregory Crow: Lonely All the Time.
- Ralph Earle, and Mark Laaser: Pornography Trap **(Great for Christians, especially those in ministry).
- Marnie Ferree: No Stones: Women Redeemed from Sexual Shame. (Revised Edition). **(Outstanding resource for Christian
- women by one of the most courageous and knowledgeable people we know).
- Marnie Ferree: Making Advances‐ A Comprehensive Guide for Treating Female Sex and Love Addicts (A “who’s who” of leading
- clinicians team up to offer a top‐notch handbooks for clinicians)
- Mark Laaser: Healing the Wounds of Sexual Addiction.
- Milton Magness: Stop Sex Addiction: Real Hope, True Freedom for Sex Addicts and Partners.
- Wendy Maltz Larry Maltz: The Porn Trap: The Essential Guide to Overcoming Problems Caused by Pornography. (A great primer
- for anyone looking to understand how online porn can be so powerfully addictive and how to break free of its grip).
- Kelly McDaniel: Ready to Heal – Women Facing Love, Sex, and Relationship Addiction(3rd Edition) **(The only book of its kind, it
- provides a compassionate, enlightening perspective that is highly readable with its compelling anecdotes. The section on
- “Mother Hunger” is an invaluable work, in and of itself.)
- Jennifer Schneider: Back from Betrayal: Recovering from His Affairs. (3rd edition).
- Robert Weiss: Cruise Control: Understanding Sexual Addiction in Gay Men. (Second Edition)
- Robert Weiss and Jennifer Schneider: Untangling the Web.